Best-selling author Dan Millman about how to Find Meaning and Direction in a Changing World - Live
Few writers approach the topic of life purpose with the clarity of Dan Millman. His earlier work, The Life You Were Born to Live, has reached more than a million readers worldwide. Now, Dan's presentation distills decades of exploration and experience into a concise map of what we're here to accomplish on our life's journey – not one purpose, but four.
These four purposes that Dan will present are: 1. learning life's lessons, 2. finding your career and calling, 3. discovering your life path, and 4. attending to this arising moment – can bring your life into sharper focus by revealing:
- the hidden value of everyday challenges (and "voluntary adversity")
- a method of "time travel" to make wiser decisions
- the twelve required (but self-paced) courses in the school of daily life
- a mysterious system that clarifies your hidden calling
- keys to mastering the most important purpose of all
Dan's presentation speaks to all those who seek to better understand themselves and their lives – especially for anyone at a crossroads, or facing a challenge, change or decision point – when old approaches no longer work. For the first time, all the puzzle pieces fall into place. Some may experience a quantum leap in self-knowledge, insight, and wisdom. The seeds planted may bear fruit for years to come.